Perform a range of administrative and office support activities for the certification department to facilitate the efficient operations of the department.
Key duties will involve:
- database entry/maintenance
- communication with customers
- organization of project materials
- providing input on department measurement metrics
- procuring surveillance audit samples.
- Minimum 2 year post-secondary education
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (WORD, EXCEL, Powerpoint in particular)
- Experience in database entry/maintenance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in a technical (electronics) environment is an asset
COMPENSATION: To be negotiated
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.