- Collaborating on system design activities with senior systems engineer and engineering staff and supporting technical reviews
- Performing Engineering Planning and Statusing
- Performing Requirements analysis
- Performing trade studies
- Reviewing requirements, requirements allocation and trade studies
- Performing System modelling and design
- Defining and tracking of Technical Performance Metrics (TPMs)
- Continuously drives process excellence; focuses on enhancing project execution by leveraging
- proven processes, sharing lessons learned and adopting best practices from other parts of the business or industry
- Customer interaction, ensuring customer involvement and overall satisfaction
- Possess a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university in software, hardware, systems, electrical or electronics engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with Networks is a must
- Experience with Linux is a must
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the engineering/management staff and personnel assigned to related work
- Familiarity with UML, SysML or other object-oriented design methodology an asset
- Familiarity with DOORS, Rhapsody, Clearcase, Clearquest or Windchill an asset
- Experience with Agile methods an asset
- Experience with Change Management, Requirements Management, Test and trials, Security, Safety, EMI/EMC or Environmental Qualification are an asset.
- Experience with Software, Systems, Hardware or Maintenance engineering lifecycles
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability, Secret or Nato Secret (desirable)
COMPENSATION: To Be Discussed
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.