Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Architect to support their Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktops on a long term engagement.
The services to be provided include engineering, design, integration, maintenance and support of the clients desktop COTS products and software.
This contract requires the following experience at a minimum:
- Ten years of experience as a Technical/technology architect
- Ten years of experience resolving complex software/integration issues in Windows Desktop operating system environments
- Experience developing technical documentation
- Experience scripting using PowerShell V4.x or V5.x
- Five years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory Policy Objects (GOPSs) for Windows desktop
- Experience using the deployment tools ConfigMan-SCCM
CONTACT PERSON: Chuck Watkins at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the Engineering & Technical, IM/IT and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.