- Develop and execute the following ILS activities and plans for the respective projects:
- Logistic Support Analysis;
- Materiel Support;
- Initial Provisioning;
- Repair and Overhaul;
- DND Personnel;
- Requirement for training and training devices;
- Requirement for Computer and Software Resources;
- Assisting in the development of Logistics Modeling and Simulation strategies to support projects to:
- Establish modeling and simulation goals to support requirements validation;
- Coordinate modeling and simulation tasks;
- Review CBRN Defence projects modeling and simulation planning; and
- Validate models and simulations against design criteria.
- Combination of relevant education and/or training
- Must have a valid Secret clearance
- Three years’ experience providing services as an Integrated Logistic Support Specialist of fielded equipment within either the Government of Canada and/or defence industry organization.
- Two years’ experience in defence policies and procedures related to project management for capital acquisition projects within either the Government of Canada and/or a defence industry organization.
- Two years’ experience years applying risk management, identification, monitoring, control and mitigation processes in support of equipment projects within either the Government of Canada and/or a defence industry organization.
- Two years’ experience assisting in the development of Statement of Works, Performance Specifications, and Technical Bid Evaluation Plan documentation in support of equipment projects within either the Government of Canada and/or a defence industry organization.
- Two years’ experience years developing in-service logistic support concepts for defence type fielded equipment projects within either the Government of Canada and/or a defence industry organization.
SECURITY: Secret Clearance
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.