- Concept design, design development, internal coordination, peer review, contract administration, and commissioning during construction of commercial and industrial projects;
- Carrying out and directing visits to client sites and construction sites, and reporting on observations;
- Interact with clients and customers to provide project insights and drive future business development
- Assisting Project Managers with project execution in the role of Discipline Lead;
- Participating and leading the preparation of proposals and budget estimates;
- Coordinating with other engineering disciplines and architects on multidisciplinary projects;
- Strong client relationships and ability to develop business;
- Mentoring junior electrical staff.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer in the province of Ontario
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the relevant field
- Related experience in commercial and industrial buildings, designing normal and emergency power distribution, communication, life safety, and lighting systems;
- Experience in instrumentation and control would be considered an asset;
- Ability to perform coordination, arc flash, and grounding studies with industry standard software;
- Excellent analytic, oral, and written communication skills;
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset;
- Highly self-motivated and a self-starter;
- Ability to work in teams consisting of people with varying technical backgrounds;
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, Bonus, RRSP, Vacation
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the Engineering & Technical, IM/IT and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.