- Arrange travel requests and expense claims on behalf of the external members
- Arrange hospitality and accommodations
- Manage Director’s agenda
- Print and prepare binders for meetings
- Proofread and edit material
- Help develop material for the binder
- Prepare routine correspondence
- Track and route correspondence and documents
- Compare English and French documents to ensure they are the same
- Bilingual (FR/EN)
- Post secondary or equivalent
Assets: Experience with HRG Travel system
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Kim Innes at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.