- Reviews written content for grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Ensures content meets requirements of creative brief
- Ensures content adheres to standards
- Works with content creation team to ensure standards are met
- Maintains progress tracking charts where required
- Proofreads digital content such as webpages
- Ensures that correct products have been included, and appropriate copy and images have been used
- Verifies phone numbers and addresses, page numbers, web references, etc.
- Reviews layout and formatting of document including correct font and font size, copy and photo alignment, correct callouts, etc.
- BA in English, communications, humanities or related preferred
- Superior language and grammar skills
- Attention to detail
- 1-2 years’ experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Acrobat
CONTACT: Siobhan LeCours at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.