- Responsible for the development of the new database structure in Microsoft Excel
- Creation of a data entry form for new cases and editing of existing cases
- Migration of the active and archived case data from the current database
- Creation of automated reports
- De-bugging at the conclusion of the testing period
- To work on a litigation database modernization project
- Current database has been developed using Microsoft Excel with the objective of allowing its common use through SharePoint
- Must have a high level of knowledge and recent experience within the last 18 months with respect to Microsoft Excel database development, including with macros and automated reports
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Experience in computer programming is an asset
- Submit a sample of recent work, or a detailed description if a sample cannot be provided, that would support the required relevant experience
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.