- Taking developed concepts or designs and completing to the detailed level.
- Creating and updating engineering drawings and BOMs.
- Create libraries, and model and drawing templates.
- Producing technical documentation showing compliance of design to requirements.
- Generating ECNs under guidance.
- Technologist Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- 6+ years minimum working experience in mechanical design of rugged aerospace electronic hardware.
- Experience with 3D modelling and drafting of detail components and assemblies using Creo; preference for Creo 3.0.
- Experience checking 3D models and drawings for material. compatibility, tolerance stack-up, DFMA, formatting, etc.
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: David Chalmers at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.