- Managing office accommodation projects in the federal government environment encompassing client requirements gathering and analysis
- Providing advice/making recommendations on design options and schedules
- Proposing material and finishes
- Giving presentations to clients and senior management
- Writing project briefs/status reports/proposals
- Coordinating project activities with the various trades
- Providing space design options, activity schedules, financial estimates, contracting/procurement coordination, budget tracking and reporting
- College Diploma or University Degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Facilities Management or another relevant field
- Experience in delivering a minimum of 3 major federal government office accommodation projects (fit-up and construction)
- Experience using AutoCAD (2012-2016 version) to design at least a minimum of 3 major office accommodation fit-up designs
- A Project Management Institute (PMI), Accreditation from Project Management Association of Canada (PMAC), Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) or Real Property Administrator (RPA) certification would be an asset
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.