- Perform detailed design work (plans and specifications) for current projects
- Apply design knowledge in a manner compliant with applicable building codes.
- Prepare estimates of probable construction costs.
- Prepare other engineering drawings and blueprints for review
- Perform field investigations of existing conditions.
- Prepare HVAC and plumbing drawings using Revit.
- Attend and participate in meetings with clients and owners.
- Review HVAC and plumbing equipment submittals and shop drawings.
- Supervise the work of other designers and drafters.
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary or directed to assist the owners and engineers.
- Relevant combination of education and training
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with HVAC design/drafting
- Previous experience with Revit software
- Knowledge of Building/HVAC codes and standards
- Previous experience with plumbing/piping design an asset
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.