- Following-up on projects
- Assisting project management professionals in project monitoring and coordination
- Providing administrative and technical support as required to the project team
- Participating in meetings with project management professionals and other stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure project is progressing, project goals are being met and expected results are being achieved
- Communicating and coordinating meetings with project management professionals and other executive and customer stakeholders on matters related to the project
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, yearly financial and project reports and other project monitoring reports to management and executives
- Preparing annual reports, project progress reports, results achieved reports, lesson learned documentation and recommendations for improvement documentation at the executive level
- High School Diploma
- College Degree is an asset
- 3 years of recent construction experience as an on-site foreman
- Experience conducting site inspections
- Experience in reading and interpreting construction drawings/blueprints and specifications
- Physical requirements, such as lifting, driving, and climbing is required
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.