- Enter and code vendor invoices
- Create purchase orders as needed
- Process payments electronically and by check
- Research and resolve vendor discrepancies
- Update balance sheet spreadsheets as needed
- Process USD and CAD transactions
- Establish credit terms for customers
- Manage AR collections/aging and credit holds as needed
- Review invoices for accuracy before sending them to the customer
- Provide excellent customer service for both internal and external customers
- Generate monthly reports for sales and management
- Deposit checks and record payments into accounting system
- Utilize judgement in scheduling collection and follow-up activity on accounts
- Maintain detailed, organized, and accurate credit files
- Respond to all customer inquiries both verbal and written
- Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies and disputed billings. This may involve collaboration with sales, accounting, and others as needed.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Process credit card transactions and record them properly in the accounting system
- Reception duties including answering multi-line phone and greeting customers
- Other assignments as given by Accounting Manager
- 2+ years’ of related experience
- Bachelors Degree or College Diploma
- MS Office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.