- Issue reports on communication equipment in vehicles with the Configuration Information System
- Monitor progress of vehicles from the Resource Management Information System
- Liaise with regional field units, the Headquarters personal, the National Fielding Coordination Centre and the project staff in order to coordinate the project activities within the divisions.
- Assist in collecting and collating information to assist in the preparation of information sessions and reports, including resource estimates, project presentations, status reports and descriptions of future activities of the project, under the direction of the Technical Authority.
- Provide assistance in the development, planning, analysis, evaluation and preparation of priorities regarding expected achievements and requirements;
- Participate in the preparation of the Formal Statement of Work, the work breakdown structure and compliance charts;
- Assist in production of project plans and sections within those plans;
- Assist in the preparation of the commissioning schedules;
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of the documentation in response to planned and unplanned reports, to records and to observations, in order to keep management and technical authority informed of the progress;
- Assist in the coordination of activities of project personnel, internal customers, contractors and other support staff;
- Relevant education and training
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated experience providing services in a technical field within the last ten years relevant directly to the provision of support services, repair or installation affecting tactical communication systems in vehicles.
- Must be eligible for a Controlled Goods Certification
- Must be bilingual in French and English
SECURITY: Secret Clearance
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.