- Model upcoming trend possibilities, assess risk and present best ROI scenarios.
- Provide strategic guidance and prioritization to investigate, identify and establish new tools and processes for data warehousing, data quality assurance, reporting, business intelligence, data governance, and data cataloging.
- Establish a culture of delivery, design and execute a roadmap to grow our Data Strategy.
- Provide requirements around the data governance needs of the business.
- Continue to adapt to changes based on the emergence of new technologies, new competitors, artificial intelligence and alternative sources of data.
- 6 years of experience.
- Experience creating a compelling story from data, incorporating inputs from various teams, as well as the ability to present internally and to senior-level clients.
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working with relational databases, query authoring as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience working with Analytics, Data Science or Reporting teams.
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude, influencing skills and attention to detail.
- Eager to learn new things and passionate about technology.
- Flexible and be able to embrace change effectively.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Siobhan LeCours at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.