- To provide administrative support and customer service to senior management and clients
- Enter client information into database
- Enter orders into database
- Coordinate meetings
- Maintain/control filing system
- College diploma
- 6 months experience in the role of Administrative Assistant and/ or Customer Service
- Superior Microsoft Suite knowledge (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills /interpersonal skills
- Highly developed organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Reliable and Team Player
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Kim Innes at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.