- Perform a variety of general administrative tasks in areas like finance, human resources, procurement, sales and contracts.
- Prepare documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Creates and maintains appropriate logs, databases, inventories, filing hard and soft copy, status reporting/tracking.
- May perform research and data analysis tasks.
- May schedule and arrange meetings, trips and other events.
- Perform bookkeeping duties.
- Thorough understanding of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The successful candidate will have a strong A/P background, be a team player, have strong organizational skills and be able to multi-task.
- This role requires some who is fluently bilingual and has strong communication skills in English and French.
- Some bookkeeping experience is an asset.
CONTACT: Kim Innes at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.