- Tracking and routing documents and correspondence
- Draft and edit documents using MS Office Suite
- Scan documents and send e-mails
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Completes hospitality and expense claims
- Books boardrooms for meetings, organizes meetings, prepares background material for meetings and take meeting notes
- Booking travel
- Must have 1-year government experience in an administrative capacity
- Experience tracking correspondence and documents
- Experience organizing meetings
- Experience taking notes
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Reliability
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.