- Schedule and document meetings:
- Kick Off Meeting
- Production Meeting
- Marketing Meeting
- Management Review
- Post Mortem
- Maintenance of the ISO Quality Management System:
- Document creation and maintenance for all processes (DWI’s and forms)
- Creation, Verification, and Collation of QC and Project Binders
- Maintaining ISNet World
- Maintaining Documentation (MSDS, Monthly Walk-throughs)
- Scheduling Training and maintenance of training documentation
- Online portals for vendors (ISNetWorld, vendor safety portals)
- Working closely with the Shop Floor
- Phone and accounting backup
- Develop client/supplier mailings lists for a Global Address Book
- Document past jobs – history, successes, failures
- Highlight single points of failure in the organization in process and staffing. Areas where knowledge and information accumulate but aren’t accessible.
- Supplier and Safety websites (ariba, ipro, ISNet, etc.)
- Assist with Marketing (Case Studies, Project Photos, etc.)
- 2 years relevant experience in the field or in a related area
- College Office or Business Administration course or greater
- Optional Certifications: ISO certification, MS Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; able to effectively deliver training and/or ideas to audiences.
- Strong customer service relationships; takes pride in delivering high quality work.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed; productive within a team environment.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure, results-oriented environment.
- Aptitude for following detailed, step-by-step instructions and management direction.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some weekends and evenings.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Bilingual, English/French, Spanish (Asset)
CONTACT: Kim Innes at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.