- Documents help text, user manuals, technical documentation, web page content, etc.
- Reviews documentation standards and the existing project documentation
- Determines documentation requirements and makes plans for meeting them
- Gathers information concerning the features and functions provided by the developers
- Assesses the audience for the documents/manuals which are required and prepare a statement of purpose and scope for each
- Develops a table of content for each document/manual and write or edit the required content
- Investigates the accuracy of the information collected by making direct use of the material being documented
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of any required illustrations and diagrams
- Designs the layout of the documents/manuals
- Uses word-processing, desk-top publishing and graphics software packages to produce final camera-ready copy
- Provides training courses to business and technical system users as required
- Provides support to onboarding programs, develops training frameworks, troubleshooting documents, application instructional guides, Workspace/ Application helpful hints documentation for the call center and programs
- 5 Projects within the last 10 years developing and reviewing/updating documentation for IM/IT organizations and Federal Government Departments
- Able to provide 2 references for a Government of Canada Client as a Senior Technical Writer
SECURITY: Enhanced Security Clearance
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT PERSON: Sebastian Sarault at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.