System Architecture and Network Specialist
Engineering & Technical
Kanata or Montreal,
SHARE THIS JOB
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (Note: other engineering disciplines will be considered.
- At least 3 years of experience in System, Hardware and network Design.
- A graduate and voluntary certification also could prove valuable in becoming a network engineer.
- Knowledge of and experience with Cisco technologies, such as Nexus switches
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- VMware technologies (vSphere, Horizon)
- Storage technology
- Cyber security.
- Familiarity with SysML or other object-oriented design methodology
- Familiarity with DOORS, Rhapsody, ClearCase, ClearQuest or Windchill
- Experience with Agile methods
- Experience with Military Naval domain.