Engineering & Technical
For over 30 years, our client has been a global leader with best-in-class equipment for the mining, construction, civil and geo-technical sectors. Our client has a presence in over 120 countries and not only manufactures specialized equipment, but also provides equipment technical support and service.
- Perform the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting on a wide variety of analogue and digital circuits.
- Perform final system testing in accordance with engineering output documents.
- Test and troubleshoot assemblies to the component level.
- Rework on PCB assemblies with fine pitch SMT components.
- Prepare technical reports, summarize findings and recommends solutions to technical problems.
- Provide feedback to improve service procedures and test specifications.
- Maintaining a clean and ESD compliant service area.
- Work as part of a team to ensure units are calibrated and serviced to meet the department turnaround goals.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- A college diploma.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in testing electronic systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills at the component level.
- Excellent soldering skills capable of reworking fine pitch surface mounted components.
- Capable of reading and understanding schematic diagrams.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding judgement and leadership.
- Clear concise oral and written communication skills.
- Be a self‐starter capable of both independent and team work.