Engineering & Technical
Our client is the leading manufacturer and provider of complete HVAC solutions with a comprehensive portfolio including products, services, experience and know-how.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the development of specific products, for product lines, and development of market and sales, through the Regional Sales Managers and agent network, as well as to the end-users. This position is best suited for a Junior Engineer who wants to use their technical knowledge in a marketing and presentation setting.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies for target markets
- Research analysis, recommendations and implementation of action plans for existing distribution channel and possible alternative channels when necessary, as they relate to target market groups
- Develop key customer contact with target market groups
- Pricing analysis for specific technology groups
- Technical support to distribution channel
- Liaison between product engineering and Marketing
- Development of product technical literature
- Handle all specials quotes, specifications, submittals and order processing
- Educate Regional Sales Managers
- Document specific application data
- Adhere to Quality Assurance System and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel is required
- Other duties as assigned by management
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical marketing environment.
- Excellent verbal, writing and comprehension skills in English
- Strong planning and organization skills are required.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work, set targets and make decisions.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Adobe software, data management systems
- Valid Passport with no travel restrictions
- Above average written communication and editing skills are essential
- Ability to present in group setting