The Instrumentation and Control Engineer will be responsible for coordinating the engineering of the process automation systems and safety interlocks for the project.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Provide engineering design and modification for safety and non-safety related control system following design processes.
- Provide review and oversight to subcontracted engineering firms with preparation of I&C related detailed design documents.
- Evaluate contractor proposals during construction
- System testing and commissioning of system on site
- Trouble-shooting and ongoing system support for SCADA or other control systems
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university
- At least 7 years’ experience in supporting I&C implementations include both Safety and non-safety related systems
- Recent Experience with Rockwell Automation, Allen Bradley or Siemens control systems
- Experience with Solidworks and Microsoft Office
- Must possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all kinds of people
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally up and down the organization.
- Self Motivated, with the ability to work independently against objectives.
- Ability to think critically and take necessary decision for the business.
- Effective project management skills and ability to meet the deadlines.