Inside Sales Coordinator
Inside Sales/Sales Coordinator to backfill a position that will be vacant starting on April 3. The new hire would start at Our clients company on Monday March 9 to allow for a four week overlap for training purposes. This a maternity leave scenario so the role will be required for approximately 13 months (one month training + 12 months in the position).
The role will be mostly administrative in nature but there is a component of Inside Sales that MAY be necessary so that skillset must be there.
Inside Sales and Sales Coordinator
Director of Business Development and Sales
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Business Development and Sales.This is a temporary position for an individual taking maternity leave and is very important in maintaining the functionality and the internal processes as they relate to the Sales Team. It is not only a revenue producing position, but significant administrative work is also a major component of the role.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of some accounts in North America and internationally may be required.
- Preparation of quotes for dealers and direct customers and manage the sales process.
- Manage and distribute all incoming leads, for the entire Sales Team, through email, phone and website.
- Process all incoming orders for the entire Sales Team.
- Acts as a liaison between Sales and all other departments in the company.
- Submit and schedule new orders into Production.
- Act as a back-up to the Service Administrator and at times help with processing service requests to maximize Service revenue.
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports for both Sales and Service. This is very important for tracking company progress and aid with strategic decisions.
- Creation of new customer/dealer accounts in the order entry system and perform credit checks.
- Maintain and track results associated with promotions.
- Assist the Sales Team in ensuring the “Lead Sheet” and SalesForce is up to date and accurate in real-time.
- Occasionally assist Marketing with tradeshow organization.
- Provide periodic back up for the Office Administrator.
Type of employment: Full time (40 Hrs), temporary (approximately one year to fill-in for maternity leave). There will be approximately a one month overlap time with existing employee to maximize training efficiency. Interested candidates should forward their resume for this position to the attention of:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a sales support or sales coordinator role interacting with distributors and customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining focused on completing all tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Strategic thinking, innovative creativity, analytical and superior organizational skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and build strong and effective relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a focus on Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SalesForce is an asset.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Experience with technical products and services is preferred.
- University or college education preferred.
- Highly self-motivated. A self-starter with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as work well in a team environment.
- Ability to get results in an environment where interruptions may occur.
- Friendly and confident when interacting with Dealers and Customers.
- A personal commitment to responding promptly to Dealer and Customer requirements and needs, including follow-up to ensure issues have been addressed to the Dealer’s and Customer’s satisfaction