Document Control Specialist
Engineering & Technical
Our client is a pharmaceutical company located in Kanata. They require the services of a Document Control Specialist for a one year contract position.
The successful candidate will be integrated into an existing team where they will have an immediate impact on the business.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance and distribution of Manufacturing procedures
- responsible for managing the creation and revision of procedures within the document management system.
- responsible for maintaining and trending data from Access Database
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Junior experience (2 years) in a document control dominant position
- Post-secondary education in an administrative field, or related general office or administrative experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Experience and proficiency in working with databases