Data Center and Network Specialist
Engineering & Technical
Kanata and Montreal,
SHARE THIS JOB
- Possesses a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related area of study
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in system architecture (topology, cyber settings, automated health monitoring, Operating Environment, etc.)
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the engineering/management staff and personnel assigned to related work (French and English)
- Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Have a high learning ability
- Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with Cisco technologies, such as Nexus switches
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- VMware technologies (vSphere, Horizon)
- Storage technology
- Cyber security.
- Familiarity with SysML or other object-oriented design methodology
- Familiarity with DOORS, Rhapsody, ClearCase, ClearQuest or Windchill
- Experience with Agile methods
- Experience with Military Naval domain.