- A high school diploma or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience
- Experience in performing financial and administrative duties, including inputting data for requisitions for payment, writing routine correspondence, establishing and maintaining filing systems for records.
- Experience in preparing purchase orders and requisitions against a standing offer, ordering material and services.
- Extensive experience* in Shared Travel Services (HRG).
- Extensive experience* in the use and application of Integrated Financial and Materiel System (IFMS).
* Extensive experience means the depth and breadth of experience associated with the performance of these duties for a period of approximately three (3) years.
- Knowledge of the IFMS financial system and procedures for preparing purchase orders and requisitions.
- Knowledge of Treasury Board travel and contracting policies and guidelines.
- Ability to set priorities, organize and support the financial and administrative section of an organization.
- Ability to manage payment requests as well as to enter and monitor expenses using internal tools.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under continued pressure to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Detail oriented
Official Language Proficiency
- Bilingual imperative – Level: BBB
Conditions of Employment
- Reliability and Security: Secret