- Creation of technical documents as procedure manuals, service manuals, and related technical publications concerned with installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, mechanical, and other equipment.
- Modifying, validating and compiling documents such as technical publications in general, specifications, equipment and system data lists, drawings etc.;
- Gathering information, analyzing the subject and the audience, and producing clear documentation;
- Studying existing material and interviewing Stakeholders;
- Creating accurate, complete and concise documentation to communicate the needs of the requirement;
- Assimilating and conveying technical material in a concise, effective manner
- Must have a valid Secret Clearance
- Minimum 8 year experience in a technical writing environment
- Relevant education and/or training
- Able to work independently with firm deadlines
- Works well in a high paced environment
- The ability to manage several projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with all levels of management and build relationships across disciplines
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.