- Development of electrical, electronic, and hydraulic concepts for new equipment development projects.
- Create P&ID diagrams using Visio software.
- Carry out calculations and simulations to determine the requirements of electrical /electronic control components.
- Evaluate and select standard commercial parts in the electrical / electromechanical / electronic field.
- Create software specifications to be used by external programmers to generate control software.
- Create software for PLC controls and for embedded microcomputer systems in C programming language
- Create hardware specifications to be used by external hardware designers in designing printed circuit boards.
- Review externally developed hardware and software against required functionality.
- Perform and assist with lab testing.
- Create bills of material for electrical and electronic assemblies.
- Support creation of installation, operation, and spare parts manuals by providing descriptions of operation and illustrations as required.
- Support manufacturing department in creation of tools for manufacturing (manufacturing work instructions, electrical test stands, etc).
- Support purchasing and material planning departments with advice and clarification of technical issues.
- Support the technical support department in troubleshooting and finding solutions to customer problems.
- Implementing changes in CIP (Continuous Improvement Process)
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Previous experience with electro-mechanical component design and integration
- Previous experience with C++ programming an asset
- Previous experience with Visio software an asset
- Excellent communication skills
CONTACT: Peter Aruja – firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group’s recruiters review every job application they receive to make sure they find the perfect fit for each position. Please note that a recruiter will only contact you if your skills and previous experience are a close match to the requirements above or to other requirements we may be working on.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.