Recordkeeping & Information Management Specialistin Professional Consulting Services
- Knowledge of the theories and practices of the information management life-cycle, including electronic, paper and other media documents at all security classifications.
- Knowledge of the TB/DNDCAF Information Management & Record keeping policies, directives and Acts.
- Knowledge of TB Directive on Open Government.
- Knowledge of recordkeeping as a resource management function
- IM practices and reporting on staff progress.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques to act as a project leader throughout the life-cycle of a project
- Understand Change Management principals and theories to seamlessly implement IM practices into everyday business practices, including the skills listed below.
- Training and coaching skills are required in providing training and coaching to individuals with various levels and understanding of technology.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
LENGTH: One Year Contract
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Information Management Certificate or equivalent work experience in the field of information management and record keeping.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Information Management within a GOC department in a complex environment, collaborating with clients with different needs, to gather, analyze and document requirements and user needs.
- Must have worked a minimum of three years within the last five years on IM/Record Keeping projects as a project manager developing implementing strategies and plans.
- Must have worked on at least one project within the last five years that focused on developing and implementing a change management strategy & plan.
- Must have worked a minimum of three years within the last five years of demonstrated knowledge of GOC IM/Recordkeeping governance structures, policies, standards, guidelines and issues.
- Experience within the last five years working with a document and records management tool (e.g. GCDOCS, RDIMS)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Project Management