Electrical Engineerin Engineering and Technical
- Prepare instrumentation specifications for chemical and manufacturing processes
- Prepare, evaluate and provide construction support for electrical and instrumentation installation packages.
- Participate in system commissioning, verification and qualification.
- Familiar with PLC’s and able to program.
- Supervise a group of electrical designers located in on-site and off-site offices.
- Lead small and medium size projects.
- Pre-Start Health and Safety Reviews
- Short Circuit Current Analysis
- Prepare design requirements and design basis for new capital projects and process/manufacturing upgrades.
- Assist with P&ID development.
- Develop business within our target customer profiles and core competency.
COMPENSATION: Salary, Benefits, RRSP, Vacation
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng) License in Ontario
- Minimum 8 years relative work experience
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Electrical Design
- Project Management