- We are recruiting to fill 5 separate roles:
- Task Group Commander (CTG)
- Above-Water Warfare Commander (AWWC)
- Underwater Warfare Commander (UWWC)
- Tactical Air Commander (TacAir)
- Anti-Surface Warfare Commander (ASuWC)
- Participate in training serials in trainers (SEACOT/SEAWOLF) for daily training
- Provide training support in one of the roles listed above
- Support training as command staff positions during operational team training serials
- Support the Navy by providing instructors with lesson plan integration support
- Recommend operational insertions that will make the SEACOT/SEAWOLF classrooms effective for their intended purpose
- Liaise with companies on-site Configuration Management (CM) and Data Management (DM) as required
- Conduct tours and provide demonstrations of the SEACOT/SEAWOLF
- Identify (with the aid of instructors) and report discrepancies between application contents and operational systems functionality
- Work with minimum supervision and following common company processes
- Diploma from a recognized school or military/civilian technical training with 3-5 years of professional experience
- Recent experience or demonstrated capacity to any one of perform Commander roles described
- Experience with Voice Comms and tactics required in scenarios would be necessary
- Detailed knowledge of trainers and CMS 330
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Project
- Recent experience or demonstrated capacity to instruct in a classroom environment is an asset
- Training and experience with course scheduling, authoring training materials, training conduct and trainers is an asset
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Security Clearance and Controlled Goods
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.