- Provide professional and efficient technical support to our dealers and customers
- On a rotating basis, provide after hours technical support
- As required, provide onsite dealer and customer technical support and training
- Determine the root cause of reported issues documenting the troubleshooting process, including successful and unsuccessful actions taken through to the final resolution
- Analyze documented resolutions for trends and provide suggestions to prevent future problems
- Engage the customers on a regular basis providing update/resolutions of their issues
- Prioritize and escalate issues (when required) to the appropriately stakeholders
- Perform post-resolution follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop knowledge-based articles for the company’s on-line FAQ knowledge base
- Assist in new software and hardware products testing, field trials and release
- Provide feedback and suggestions for new and existing products
- Provide weekly reports
- College diploma in computer sciences or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a technical support role
- An advance and detailed understanding of modems, serial, USB and multi-threaded TCP/IP Ethernet communications including firewalls
- Strong background in mathematics will be an asset
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.