- Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within the organization in a technical support role
- If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first-person employees will come to
- Installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face
- Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and providing solutions
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Working with field engineers to visit employees if the problem is more serious
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Technical Support Role within a professional environment
- Experience working with Microsoft OS 7-10
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with GPO’s (Group Policy Objects)
- Experience with Scripting
SECURITY: Enhanced Security Clearance (Mandatory)
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT PERSON: Sebastian Sarault at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.