- The candidate will participate as a Systems Engineering member of the Naval Development team in a multi-disciplined team environment working on the total engineering life cycle from specification, design, development, integration and test, deployment, maintenance and field trouble shooting for large scale high complexity naval platform systems.
- Collaborating on system design activities with the Integrated Product Team Lead and other engineering staff, including supporting technical reviews
- Performing requirements analysis
- Performing trade studies
- Reviewing requirements, requirements allocation and trade studies
- Performing system modelling and design, including Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Defining and tracking of Technical Performance Metrics (TPMs)
- System architecture and design
- System integration planning
- Design documentation
- Following systems engineering processes and best practices
- Possess a Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university in software, hardware, systems, mechanical, electrical, electronics engineering or a related discipline
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the engineering/management staff and personnel assigned to related work
- Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Have a high learning ability
- Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with Software, Systems, Hardware or Maintenance engineering lifecycles
- Familiarity with SysML or other object-oriented design methodology
- Familiarity with DOORS, Rhapsody, Clearcase, Clearquest or Windchill
- Experience with Agile methods
- Experience with Military Naval domain
- Experience with Sensors, Weapons or Ship integration
- Experience with Change Management, Requirements Management, Test and trials, Security, Safety, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)/ Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) or Environmental Qualification
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.