- Perform routine preventative maintenance on utility power solar plants
- Diagnose and troubleshoot various project system issues such as inverters, switchgears, transformers, breakers, communication equipment, etc.
- Perform reactive maintenance on utility solar plants
- Ensure tasks are performed according to organizational requirements for quality management and environmental, health and safety standards, policies and procedures
- Efficiently complete service orders, preventative maintenance/reactive maintenance documentation, time confirmation and any other required paperwork/documentation for the specific project/assignment, daily
- Must be willing to participate in the on-call rotational schedule outside normal operation hours (including nights and weekends) responding to emergency service or project equipment issues
- Safely escort/oversee third party technicians/contractors on-site as required
- 3 years combined work/education experience as an Electrical/Mechanical maintenance technician in the renewable energy (Solar or Wind) environment
- College or University is an asset
- Able to perform physical work including lifting heavy weights
- Must have Valid G driver’s license
- Maintain Canadian passport, with the ability to travel to the US
- Working knowledge of LOTO criteria
- Electrical experience (high voltage, medium voltage, low voltage, AC/DC voltage)
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical and mechanical schematics, technical manuals, procedures and regulations
COMPENSATION: $20-30 an hour
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.