- Requirements Analysis
- Detailed design
- Software development in Java/C/C++
- Unit testing and documentation • Integration and deployment
- Working in an Agile team environment
- Problem solving
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience
- Programming experience in Java/C/C++
- Experience with Linux environments
- Knowledge of object oriented design principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience with software development tools such as Eclipse, Subversion and Ivy/Maven/Gradle
- Hands-on attitude
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Sebastian Sarault at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.