- Design applications utilizing current technologies to communicate with hardware devices via cellular modems, TCP/IP networking and the internet
- Design intuitive user interfaces making use of current technologies in both the Windows and web based domains
- Collaborate with the existing design team to drive innovation resulting in new products and enhancements of existing products and solutions
- Lead key projects assisting with planning, organizing, scheduling
- Manage and execute project development plans while meeting or exceeding milestone targets
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Mathematics
- 7 years + experience in design and development of web applications
- Proven experience and detailed understanding of various communication protocols including serial, USB, TCP/IP Ethernet, HTTP, XML and JSON
- Experience designing and developing simple, intuitive, easy to use and extremely user friendly software interfaces to complex programs;
- Extensive experience designing desktop and web based software utilizing proven design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in advanced Mathematics for signal processing
SECURITY CLEARANCE: a background check may be required
COMPENSATION: To be determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.