- The successful candidate will plan, conduct, and coordinate software development activities while applying the appropriate standards, processes and procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
- Work with a team contributing to integration of the SAAB Sea Giraffe 180 (SG-180) AMB Radar on Canada’s Halifax class ships.
- Requirements Analysis
- Detailed design
- Software development in Java
- Unit testing and documentation
- Integration and deployment
- Problem solving
- Working in an Agile team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge Java and C++
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles and design pattern
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Siobhan LeCours at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.