- Performing the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting on a wide variety of both analogue and digital circuits, electrical components, instruments and electro-mechanical assemblies to confirm required unit performance against standards
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies to the component level and/or final systems in accordance with our engineering output documents
- Rework on PCB assemblies with fine pitch SMT components as a result of testing
- Prepares technical reports, summarizes finding and recommends solutions to technical problems and unique situations as required
- Provide feedback to improve our service procedures, test specifications and generate any relevant ECO’s to these procedures and products
- Maintaining a clean and ESD compliant service area
- Taking on any other responsibility or performing miscellaneous tasks as requested by management from time to time
- College diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
COMPENSATION: To Be Discussed
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.