- Develop strategies for target markets
- Research analysis, recommendations and implementation of action plans for existing distribution channel and possible alternative channels when necessary, as they relate to target market groups
- Develop key customer contact with target market groups
- Pricing analysis for specific technology groups
- Technical support to distribution channel
- Liaison between product engineering and Marketing
- Development of product technical literature
- Handle all specials quotes, specifications, submittals and order processing
- Educate Regional Sales Managers
- Document specific application data
- College or Technical degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical marketing environment
- Spanish and/or German language considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Adobe software, data management systems (SAP preferred)
- Valid Canadian Passport with no travel restrictions (Up to 25% domestic and international travel is required)
COMPENSATION: To Be Discussed
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.