- Provide the Project director with project management support, including the research for information, tools, guidance, methodologies and processes necessary to achieve project success
- Oversee the project feasibility, scope, timelines, costs, risks, critical paths, communications, and stakeholder engagement
- Provide support to other projects in the context of the strategic planning
- The Contractor must provide written reports on progresses once a month and on project director’s request for critical steps of the project(s)
- Post-Secondary Degree
- Federal government project experience
- Certified PMP
- Experience working on project management related to elections either at the federal, provincial, territorial or municipal level
- Experience working with Stakeholders
- Experience developing and managing project budgets
- Experience developing real time business intelligence data and reports
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Siobhan LeCours at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.