- Developing project scope, requirement documents, statement of work, participating in client discussions, analysis of functional and operational requirements of the client
- Preparation of project approval documents (for example business cases, feasibility studies, Treasury Board submissions) required for funding or project approval
- Planning and coordinating the activities of project personnel, contractors or other support providers, including the preparation of preliminary time schedules for project design and implementation
- Managing architectural/engineering and associated specialists teams, reviewing project costs and resolving variances with predetermined budgets by recommending action and resolving conflicts
- Enhanced Reliability Clearance
- 10 Years Project Management experience in Real Property/Construction
- Planning, directing and coordinating a project management office and its activities within time and cost parameters
- Preference will be given to Indigenous candidates
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance
COMPENSATION: To Be Discussed
CONTACT: Sebastian Sarault at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.