- Ability to carry out mechanical design of rugged aerospace electronic hardware
- Taking developed concepts or designs and completing to the detailed level
- Creating and updating engineering drawings and BOMs
- Producing technical documentation showing compliance of design to requirements
- Generating ECNs under guidance
- Ability to work independently or alongside other engineers & designers in both design and manufacturing
- Must develop technically sound work within prescribed time frames
- Multi-tasking between different projects and delivering on commitments
- Ability to conceptually link macro level project plans to micro level tasks
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility to meet business demands
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technologist Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in mechanical design
- Experience with 3D modelling and drafting of detail components and assemblies using Creo; preference for Creo 3.0
- Ability to produce quality technical work
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Works effectively as a member of a team
SECURITY: Eligible for Secret
COMPENSATION: To Be Negotiated
CONTACT PERSON: Peter Aruja at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the Engineering & Technical, IM/IT and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.