- Concept design, design development, internal coordination, peer review, contract administration, and commissioning during construction of commercial and industrial projects;
- Carrying out and directing visits to client sites and construction sites, and reporting on observations;
- Assisting Project Managers with project execution in the role of Discipline Lead;
- Participating and leading the preparation of proposals and budget estimates;
- Coordinating with other engineering disciplines and architects on multidisciplinary projects;
- Strong client relationships and ability to develop business; and
- Mentoring junior electrical staff.
- Experience in commercial and industrial buildings, designing normal and emergency power distribution, communication, life safety, and lighting systems;
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in the province of Ontario
- 10 years of related experience since graduating from an accredited program;
- Experience in instrumentation and control would be considered an asset;
- Ability to perform coordination, arc flash, and grounding studies with industry standard software.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
COMPENSATION: Salary, bonus program, benefits
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, Professional Services, and Real Property industries. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness, and our philosophy is to add value to every professional relationship we enter into; together, these principles have guided us through three decades of thoughtful growth and have resulted in our reputation among professional consultants as a company they can trust their careers with.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.