- The candidate will participate as a Cyber Architect member of the Naval Development team in a multi-disciplined team environment to perform tasks such as requirements verification and validation, support security testing activities, issue analysis and resolution related to multiple subsystems
- The Cyber Architect will develop cybersecurity solutions to assure the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the information systems on national and international programs. This will include the creation of cybersecurity architectures and other security artefacts for multiple information systems
- System needs for security
- Access control systems and methodology
- System hardening
- Network security
- Continuous monitoring
- Centralized audit
- Tamper proofing
- Traceability to security standards and guidelines
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is desirable
- Thorough understanding of IT Security Risk Management: A Lifecycle Approach (ITSG-33)
- Experience implementing, configuring and maintaining IT Security equipment such as firewalls, content inspectors and high assurance guards
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the engineering/management staff and personnel assigned to related work
- Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Have a high learning ability
- Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with SysML or other object-oriented design methodology
- Familiarity with DOORS, Rhapsody, Clearcase, Clearquest or Windchill
- Experience with Agile methods
- Experience with Military Naval domain
- Experience with Sensors, Weapons or Ship integration
- Experience with Change Management, Requirements Management, Test and trials, Security, Safety, Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)/ Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) or Environmental Qualification.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
CONTACT: Sebastian Sarault at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.