- Coordinating the activities of ATIP team members
- Coordinating the preparation of sensitive or complex Privacy Impact Assessments
- Coordinating the updating of departmental contributions to Info Source
- Providing recommendations regarding the exemption or exclusion of sensitive information
- Conducting, coordinating and managing consultations with various federal departments and agencies
- Coordinating the defense of decisions on complaints submitted to the Information or Privacy Commissioner
- Providing advice and guidance to senior management, departments and agencies
- Performing detailed quality control on a wide variety of documents produced by ATIP teams, including requests, information disclosures, guidelines and workplace tools
- 10 years’ relevant experience in the interpretation and application of related legislation, policies and regulations
- College or University degree
- French is considered an asset
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Katya Saccomani at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.