- As part of the Proposal Team, you will develop proposals through all phases of the process
- The proposal team responds to public and private sector RFI (Requests for Information), RFP (Requests for Proposal); Requests for Quotations (RFQ) and unsolicited bids; Following our proven methods, duties include: Reviewing proposal requirements and highlight concerns and/or issues
- Developing proposal outlines such as writing, editing, and reviewing proposals
- Working closely with other team members in addressing proposal requirements
- Contributing to the improvement of our proposal process
- Education in writing and or English language
- Previous experience in responding to RFP’s, ideally for the Government of Canada
- Preference given to those with experience in the staffing industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
CONTACT: Ed Roelen at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.