- Project Management with a construction background to handle the pre-design front end day to day activities and developments
- Experience in Construction Project Management
- Must have experience initiating, planning executing, and monitoring construction projects and all day-to-day activities and developments from start to finish
- The resource must be fluently bilingual in English and French and must have experience in the various project phases such as planning, resource allocation, staff management, setting benchmarks and budget management
- This role would require the Project Manager to travel to Quebec
COMPENSATION: To Be Determined
LOCATION: Ottawa, Ontario with some travel to Quebec
CONTACT: Kim Innes at email@example.com
ABOUT THE AIM GROUP:
The AIM Group Inc., a Canadian company founded in 1988, is a national supplier of professionals in the IM/IT, Engineering & Technical, and Professional Services. The cornerstones of our service-delivery approach are integrity and fairness.
The AIM Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
The AIM Group would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, and resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.